- Chemical and Corrosion Resistance
- With chemical resistance second only to PTFE (Teflon), UHMWPE pipe offers superior life to other pipeline products in chemically aggressive or corrosive applications under most operating conditions
- UHMWPE pipes can withstand 80% hydrochloric acid.
- UHMWPE is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals, with exception of oxidizing acids.
- UHMWPE pipes are inert to attack by a wide variety of strong acids, alkalis, salt solutions, alcohols, and many other chemicals. They are dependable in corrosive applications and impart no tastes or odors to materials carried in them.
Immunity to Galvanic or Electrolytic Attack
- UHMWPE pipes are immune to galvanic or electrolytic action. They can be used underground, underwater, in the presence of metals, and can be connected to metals.
Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: limits in /home/rollapip/slurrypipes.com.au/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 853
Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: groupby in /home/rollapip/slurrypipes.com.au/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 853